This group is working on infrastructure issues related to new objects and services and the refinement of existing general-purpose objects and services.
This group is working on “infrastructure” modifications needed to support new objects or new services. The addition of, and refinements to, existing general-purpose objects and services are typically prepared by this group.
Some of the many issues under discussion are:
- Unification and clarification of I/O model, override, and out-of-service
- Discovery clarifications and extensions
- Alarming clarifications and enhancements
- Error indication clarifications and refinements
- Object, property, and services clarifications and enhancements
Convener: Frank Neher, Lutron